Each year, we proudly award three $1,000 scholarships. Students who have been a member of Elevate Credit Union for at least 6 months and who reside in Box Elder County and Cache County are eligible to apply.
The applicant must be…
- An Elevate Credit Union primary account holder, in good standing, for at least six months prior to the application deadline.
- A 2022 high school graduate.
- Live in either Box Elder County or Cache County.
- A student with a GPA of at least 3.00.
- Someone planning to enroll in an accredited college, university, or trade school for the 2022-2023 school year (Scholarship deferments are available for those recipients who need to hold their scholarship for religious service reasons).
Immediate family members of Elevate Credit Union employees, directors, and other volunteers are not eligible.
Completed application, transcripts, and essay must be received by Sunday, April 10, 2022.