What's your next thing?
“Retirement” could mean a house by the beach, traveling the world, or simply finally taking that dream job that pays a little bit less. Whatever you want your next thing to be, prepare for it with Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, and Coverdell Education Savings Account options. Let’s make your next thing happen.
We believe you won’t find another credit union with such knowledgeable and friendly staff. These folks take great care of us.Scott & Sandy, Members since 2018
Frequently Asked Questions
With a Roth IRA, you won't pay taxes when you withdraw the money. However, you will pay taxes on withdrawals for a Traditional IRA. How much you will be taxed depends on how much you contribute.
In short, a traditional IRA offers tax-deductible contributions while a Roth IRA allows the account to grow tax-free. Traditional IRAs:
- Contributions may be tax-deductible
- Earnings can grow tax-deferred until withdrawn
- Penalty free withdrawals for qualifying education expenses, home purchases, and medical expenses
- All earnings and deductible contributions are taxable upon withdrawal
- Contributions are not tax-deductible
- Withdrawals and earnings may be tax free
- Penalty free withdrawals after age 59 ½, disability, death or for a first time home purchase
Send a messagePlease do not include any account-specific information.
Prepare for the next stage
We're not here to tell you what to save for. We're here to help you get there.